Sepein Chiang, DO a board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedic practice including adult and pediatric fracture care and a special interest in total hip and knee joint reconstruction. He has more than ten years of orthopedic clinical experience in Arizona and serves as a clinical instructor at a local Arizona hospital.
Dr. Chiang completed his orthopedic surgery residency as well as internship at Michigan State University at the Garden City Hospital. He earned his medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri. Dr. Chiang obtained his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Dr. Chiang is a member of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO).
- Residency: Michigan State University
- Internship: Michigan State University
- Medical School: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of Oregon
Primary Areas of Interest
- General Orthopedics
- Total Hip and Knee Joint Reconstruction
- Adult Fracture Care
- Pediatric Fracture Care
Hospitals/Surgery Centers/Sub-Acute Facilities
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Research and Education
- The Efficacy of an Intra-articular Pain Pump After Total Knee Arthroplasty
Sepein Chiang, D.O., Paul Drouillard, D.O.
- Asymmetric Bilateral Traumatic Hip Dislocation in a Child: A Case Report
Sepein Chiang, D.O., Thomas DiPasquale, D.O.
- A Comprehensive Approach to Venous Thromboembolic Prophylaxis in Primary Total Knee and Hip Arthroplasty
Jim Steinberg, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O., Paul Drouillard, D.O.
- Percutaneous Reduction and Fixation of Fractures of the Calcaneus with Application of an Ilizarov Double-Calcaneal Ring External Fixator
Spencer Schuenman, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O.
- Poster: A Comprehensive Approach to Venous Thromboembolic Prophylaxis in Primary Total Knee and Hip Arthroplasty
Jim Steinberg, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O.
- Pediatric Pyogenic Sacroiliitis: A Challenging Diagnosis
The Journal of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, June 2002